Leverage your infrastructure to enable embedded finance, payment and data APIs, allowing fintechs to connect and enable hundreds of use cases.
We provide an Open Finance SaaS infrastructure for:
- Up to 10X lower development and maintenance vs the cost of developing APIs internally. The compliance and requirements layer is covered by our platform (FAPI 2.0, consent management, certifications, etc.)
- Update the standards in an easy way based on new requirements or scopes
- Create new income models through API calls and revenue share with fintechs, offer your services on third-party platforms and acquire new customers
We have a framework that allows regulators or central banks to define technical standards, operational rules, governance, a trust framework, and security rules, all with the technological tools and enablers that support an open banking ecosystem. Our team has already implemented Open Finance in the UK with OBIE and in Saudi Arabia with the Central Bank.
- Design of technical standards for APIs (data, payment and embedded finance)
- In 9 months we design, implement and enable technological tools that enable technical standards for a thriving Open Finance ecosystem. Technological enablers allow the regulator to operate an entire market at low cost, with a small operational team. Technological enablers allow the regulator to operate an entire market at low cost, with a small operational team
- We enable a market sandbox, compliance and monitoring tools that allow managing the regulatory compliance of financial institutions
- Finerio Connect, the first Open Finance company in Hispanoamerica. We facilitate the enablement of use cases and connection to multiple data sources.
- Ozone API, whose SaaS platform is used worldwide, allowing exposure of data, payment, and embedded finance APIs.
- Visa, a global leader in payment infrastructure.